How to collect and use your personal information
“Personal information” refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information or reflect the activities of a specific natural person.
“Personal sensitive information” refers to personal information that, once leaked, illegally provided, or misused, may endanger personal and property safety, and easily lead to personal reputation, physical and mental health damage, or discriminatory treatment.
Basic functions for collecting and using your personal information
Our services include some basic functions, which include functions necessary to improve our services and functions necessary to ensure transaction security. We need to collect, store and use the following personal information related to you in order to achieve these basic functions. If you do not provide relevant information, you will not be able to enjoy the services we provide. Please be aware that, if necessary, we may verify the identity information you provide with the issuing authority to protect the integration of personal identification, account and personal information Security, the basic functions and the types of personal information required are as follows:
(1) Register as our user and log in
• If you register as our user, you need to create a user name and password so that we can provide you with hosting services, and provide your name, gender, country/region, certificate type, certificate number, certificate validity period, date of birth, and identity The unique mobile phone number, SMS verification code, and e-mail address corresponding to the message and available for call.
• If you need to log in using face ID or fingerprint recognition, you need to provide your biometric information (face information/fingerprint information), but please be aware that we only receive the results of the terminal verification you use, and do not collect you Biometric information (face information/fingerprint information).
Extended functions for collecting and using your personal information
- In order to make the service you enjoy more convenient or enrich your experience, we provide the following extended functions. The following functions may collect and use your personal information. If you do not provide this personal information, you can still use the basic functions. These extended functions and the types of personal information required are as follows:
- Device information: We will receive and record the device-related information you use according to the specific permissions granted by you in the software installation and use, which can be used to identify your device (such as device model, operating system version, device settings, unique device identification) Characters, device MAC address, application installation list and other software and hardware characteristics information) to provide you with security protection. Please understand that when you switch the application to run in the background of the device, due to network abnormalities or system reasons, the information collection behavior generated by your previous use of the application may not be stopped immediately, resulting in a short background information collection behavior.
- Location information: When you turn on the device positioning function and use our location-based related services, based on your current location information, such as IP address, GPS location, and Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth, and base stations that can provide relevant information Wait for sensor information.
- Log information: When you use the products or services provided by our website or client, in order to provide you with convenient services, we will automatically collect your usage of our services and save them as relevant web logs. Used for operational analysis and reporting of performance security vulnerabilities. For example, your search, etc.
Protection of minors
We believe that it is the responsibility of parents or guardians to supervise children’s use of our products or services. However, we do not provide services directly to children, nor do we use children’s personal information for marketing purposes.
If you are a parent or guardian, and you think that the minor has submitted personal information to NEXET, you can contact us by visiting https://nexet.hk to ensure that such personal information is immediately deleted and cancelling any service from the NEXET.
Dealing with DMCA
Your claim of copyright infringement must include the following:
• Provide evidence that the licensee is acting on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringing.
• Provide sufficient contact information for us to contact you. You must also include a valid email address and must include the company name, scope of operation/agent of the copyrighted work.
• You must declare the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed in sufficient detail and include at least one search term under which the material will appear in Isle of Man.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive rights allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by an authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed exclusive right.
Infringement on the download address:
▪ Infringing addresses on other sites within this site
To file an infringement notice for files stored on a network disk with a download address that is not stored on the Mengdao server, please contact the storage network disk service provider to provide a copyright infringement notice. Nexet is not authorized to delete files on external servers and may not process copyright infringement notices related to this software.
▪ Infringing download addresses on our website
We will delete links to software pages protected by copyright certificates. To contact Mengdao to submit a notice of copyright infringement, you must contact us by email. In order for us to be accepted for processing only by mail, your infringement notice must contain all of the following:
▪ Details of the software you believe is copyrighted, including its pages within the Nexet customer’s website.
▪ Information or certification that you are the copyright owner or have the copyright agent owner.
▪ Fill in this form and we will contact to you shortly.